“No Listings Exists for this item” Amazon error message:
Seller Central Help
Fix a “No Listing” Error
A “no listing” error means that your listing cannot be viewed or purchased on Amazon.com. The listing must be fixed to make your item available for purchase.
The following error messages indicate that a listing is not available for your product:
“No listing” errors are often the result of incorrect feeds. If you use feeds and have received a large number of “no listing” errors, confirm that your feed is correct. For more information, see FBA inventory feeds.
You can also use the Fix Stranded Inventory report to help resolve “no listing” errors. If the report is not available, you do not have stranded inventory. For more information, see Fix stranded inventory.
If your feed is correct and your inventory is not stranded, the questions to consider when you receive a “no listing” error are:
This video and the sections that follow will help you answer these questions.
Is your listing active?
Your listing may be inactive or you may need to create a new listing.
Is your listing accurate?
If your listing is not accurate, it may not be associated with the product that you have sent to the fulfillment center.
If you answered Yes to all of the above, continue to the section entitled “Is your product restricted or reserved.”
Is your product restricted or reserved?
Amazon regularly reviews and occasionally removes product listings as a result of product restrictions, selling restrictions, or finding duplicate detail pages, and then sends an email regarding these changes.
Is the Start selling date accurate?
If you set a Start selling date that is in the future, Amazon will not make those products available for sale until that date.
Is your product a variation of another ASIN?
You can create variations on a parent ASIN. For example, a T-shirt may be available in different sizes and colors. The T-shirt is the parent ASIN, and the listings for different sizes and colors are the product variations, also called child ASINs. If the parent-child ASIN relationship is incorrect, it may cause a “no listing” error.
For more information about parent-child relationships, see Creating Parent-Child Variation Relationships.
Are your account settings current?
If every item in your inventory is displaying a “no listing” error, there may be an issue with your account. Check your account settings and make sure that:
Fix a “No Listing” Error
This guide provides causes and solutions to common errors relating to your Inventory Amazon Fulfills listings. There are three error messages you could encounter:
- No listing exists for this inventory item.
- No Amazon Fulfilled listing exists for this inventory item.
- Item not in catalog.
Follow the procedures below the resolve the fulfillment listing errors.
Without an inventory listing, your item cannot be seen or purchased on Amazon.com. Even though you may see the inventory item on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page, you need to verify there is a corresponding offer in your All Inventory View.
- Copy the Merchant-SKU of the listing that has the error associated with it.
Important: Merchant-SKUs are case-sensitive!
- Click the “All Inventory View” link near the top of the page, and Search for the affected Merchant-SKU in the ‘All Inventory View.’
- If you were able to find your listing Merchant-SKU on the All Inventory View page, make sure the following conditions are true about the listing:
- The ASIN/ISBN associated with the Merchant_SKU matches the ASIN/ISBN that is found on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page. Go to Identifying missing listings.
- Your Price has a valid price entered.
- Fulfilled By is “Amazon.”
- If all three conditions above are true for your listing (and you have verified that you have a Fulfillable Quantity on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page), copy the ASIN/ISBN, and search for the ASIN/ISBN on www.amazon.com and review the offer listing page to see if your FBA offer is available.
Note: If you cannot find your offer on the offer-listing-page, Contact Seller Support for assistance resolving the issue.
- If you find your listing on the offer listings page, your offer is still active, and no further action is required. If the “No Listing Exists for This Inventory Item” error still displays on your Inventory Amazon Fulfills page, click “refresh” on your browser. If the error message persists, Contact Seller Support to request assistance suppressing the message.
- If any of the three conditions listed above are not true, follow the procedures for the corresponding condition.
The ASIN/ISBN in the Inventory Amazon Fulfills view does not match the ASIN/ISBN in the All Inventory View. Delete the existing Merchant_SKU from the All Inventory View page. Learn how to Create a new FBA Listing. Your Price is empty Enter a price for your offer. You can enter the price right in the field and click the “Save changes” button at the top right or bottom right of the All Inventory View. You can also click the “Edit” button to the right of the listing, edit the price, the click “Save.” Fulfilled by Merchant If the listing is Fulfilled by Merchant, check the box to the left of the listing and select “Convert to ‘fulfilled by Amazon'” from the drop-down menu located above your list of products and follow the instructions.
If you do not have a listing in the All Inventory View for the items found on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page, you can create the corresponding listing. When you re-create the listing on the All Inventory View page, make sure the following information matches the FBA listing found on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page. (Go to Identifying missing listings)
Once you have gathered these three pieces of information (from the ‘Inventory Amazon Fulfills’ page), you can either use your own system/process for adding a listing to your catalog (which may include Flat-Files or XML-Feeds), or you can follow these steps to correct the listing via your seller-account:
- Click “List a new item” located at the top right of the All Inventory View list of inventory.
- Search for the ASIN of the listing with the error.
- Enter the required fields.
- In the Seller SKU field, enter the Merchant SKU of the listing with the error.
- For Your shipping methods select “I want Amazon to ship and provide customer service for my items if they sell.”
- Click “Continue.”
- Follow the instructions to convert to Fulfilled by Amazon and create a shipment. Once you have the item listed, you can cancel the shipment.
This change can take up to one hour to appear on Amazon.com. If the offer is still not appearing on Amazon.com after one hour, Contact Seller Support for help resolving the listing issue.