- All products in a box will have matching SKU and condition and will have been previously packaged together by the manufacturer.
- All boxes with the same product will contain equal quantities of that product in each box. For example, a case-pack of 24 units must always contain 24 units.
- The case pack limit is 150 units per case.
- While receiving this type of shipment, the fulfillment center scans one unit from the box and the box is placed in inventory. There is no need to scan every unit because they are all the same.
- In some cases, a manufacturer or distributor may package more than one case-pack into a larger box called a master carton. Master cartons do not qualify as a case-pack and must be split at the appropriate case-pack level.
- Watch this brief video for examples of how to prep your products for shipment to and storage in Amazon fulfillment centers.
Note: For Case-Packed Items, you must remove or cover any scannable barcode from the case. Only the Units within the case can have scannable barcodes.
Each box will contain one or more products of varying quantities and conditions.
|Case-Packed Products: All products in a box will have matching SKU and condition. All boxes with the same product will contain equal quantities of that product in each box, and will have been previously packed by the manufacturer.|